- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building
Black plywood for concrete structures
Black film plywood for concrete structures is made by bonding a number of thin veneers or cork or hardwood layers. Both sides are coated with phenolic foil and the edges are coated with a protective waterproof coating.
Plywood is graded according to the water resistance of the glue, and the layers for external or internal use are glued together.
The quality of finished plywood varies widely, with some plywood attractive particles and some plywood may contain agglomerates.